Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Feature Interview

After finally getting in touch with the Loan Repayment Program for Indian Health Services, I was able to speak with Sylvia Mayhew, Director of Bachelors and Associate Degree Physicians. Due to her busy schedule, I was only able to interview her over the phone.



I had a few general questions prepared but the interview turned into a casual conversation. I took notes on everything we discussed and thanked her for her help. We spoke for about 20 minutes and she gave me a couple names and contact information to help me with the story, promising to help me with anything else I needed.



The interview was very successful and Ms. Mayhew was extremely pleasant and helpful. I found it was easy to have a conversation and find out general information about the topic but probably need more practice getting my source to say the quote I desire.



Any advice? :]

1 comment:

Dr. Spaulding said...

So glad you've got your first interview done and names for the rest!